This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Tynga's Reviews! ♥
Hello my darlings!
Once more I am joining Katie from
Sophistikatied Reviews, to feature Fan Art!
None of the Fan art I am presenting this week are mine, so the images will link back to the artist =)
This week, for obvious reasons I think, I chose to feature fan art of The Hunger Games series! I will probably finish reading Mockingjay today, so keep an eye open for my review soon!
Which ones are your favorites?
by
Tynga
at
Friday, August 27, 2010
Hey, I'm Tynga! Montreal-based mom of two and lifelong book lover. I started this blog in 2009 reviewing PNR and UF, and over the years my shelves expanded into Romantasy, Dark Romance, and Dark Rom-Com. This blog is the archive. These days, my bookish life lives mostly on TikTok. I also create reading journals through Tynga Publishing — designed by a reader, for readers.
Tiktok
|
Instagram
|
My Reading Journals
OMG I love them all.
ReplyDeleteQuestion: Who is the super doooper sexy guy/Gale in the last image?
Hay varios que ame!
ReplyDeletenina como Katniss? nada mal
besos
Wow, I really love the drawn pictures of Katniss and Peeta! And the Haymitch one is cool too!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteJuju - It's Gaspard Ulliel
ReplyDeleteI <3 the last graphic. Makes Gale vs Peeta a lot more difficult to decide on! :)
ReplyDelete