**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, October 16, 2009

New Books for Trade

Just wanted to let you know I added 5 titles to my Books for Trade list (click for full list and details)
Murder under a mystic moon by Yasmine Galenorn
Vampire academy by Richelle Mead
Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
The Hollow by Jessica Verday (UK cover)
VA is my favorite series, but I bought the brand new box set so I'm willing to trade my other copies =)

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. I had to laugh - I saw you were going to trade the VA books and I thought "what?!?" but then I saw you bought the boxed set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Patti, it's my favorite series my Shelf wouldn't be a shelf without them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice additions! One of the best series ever IMHO. :)

    ReplyDelete