**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Offering blog design services!



Hi everyone!



I enjoy playing with Photoshop and webcoding so I thought it could be a great thing to offer my services to fellow bloggers for a fair and original fee.



In fact I will work for you for books!



Services I offer:




I will customize a background (wallpaper) just for you.




If you are working on a special project, feel free to ask I might be able to help!



For more information please stop by!

To Celebrate my new blog, the first person to comment on that post will win a free button for their blog!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :