**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Monday, October 05, 2009

OMG Spirit Bound cover!!!! *Happy dance*

You guys all know how big of a fan I am of Richelle Mead and wasn't I totally ecstatic when I check twitter this morning to find that the cover of Spirit Cover has been revealed!!!

*Throws confetti everywhere*





Isn't it totally gorgeous?


I just bought the new VA box set to have all the new cover version (I like them better then the original ones) and seriously it's hard to pick which one is my favorite! But I would to say this one is. I mean I love the color, and it's so classy. I am speechless, I LOVE it!


Spirit Bound release on May 18, another great reason for me to wish spring was here already!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

5 People left their mark' :

  1. hehe I posted this on my blog too! I think Im just as excited as you are-I LOVE the cover on its own-its gorgeous but as a cover in the series, Im unsure-I think its a bit spoilery, hinting at the fairy tale of Rose and Dimitri definitely coming true in this book and while I suspect that it will I don't want to know for sure. But yeah exciting and the new covers are gorgeous! though I miss the Dimitri of Shadow Kissed's old cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited too! But this cover gives me to ques - is this D or A, and is that a bruise on her neck? I can't wait for May 18!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! I can't wait until May.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...it totally is!

    ReplyDelete