Sunday, November 21, 2010

2011 Debut Challenge!

Yes it’s a first. I am signing up in a Challenge! *holds breath*

lol Ok I’m making a big deal out of it because I never participated in any of the challenges, but I LOVE reading debut author books and since I WILL read at least a few in 2011 I figured I might as well register =)

This challenge is hosted by Kristi The Story Siren and you can visit this page for more info!

Books Read:

Will you join the Challenge?

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

5 People left their mark' :

  1. I joined - so excited for it!

    Nice choices so far - Angelfire is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices there! I'm reading Angelfire right now and so far I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined up -- so many books to choose from!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up too! I'm pretty excited, it's my first challenge too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for joining the challenge!! i hope you find some great new authors! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete