**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

2011 Debut Challenge!

Yes it’s a first. I am signing up in a Challenge! *holds breath*

lol Ok I’m making a big deal out of it because I never participated in any of the challenges, but I LOVE reading debut author books and since I WILL read at least a few in 2011 I figured I might as well register =)

This challenge is hosted by Kristi The Story Siren and you can visit this page for more info!

Books Read:

Will you join the Challenge?

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

5 People left their mark' :

  1. I joined - so excited for it!

    Nice choices so far - Angelfire is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices there! I'm reading Angelfire right now and so far I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined up -- so many books to choose from!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up too! I'm pretty excited, it's my first challenge too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for joining the challenge!! i hope you find some great new authors! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete