**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Trailer: Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

This meme was inspired both by Dark Fairie Tales and Stop, Drop and Read.

This is a fan made trailer I,ve seen around on facebook & a few blogs and I had to share it with you because it got me crying and nose running. No kidding. It was awesomely done and it’s make me that much more anxious for the movie.

I hope you like it as much as I did!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment