Saturday, October 30, 2010

In my Mailbox

In My Mailbox
Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)


Mooched:

For a Few demons More by Kim Harrison

 

For Review:

Night’s Cold Kiss by Tracey O’Hara

Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld

No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon

 

Bought:

Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

Make-up: Orglamix

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

5 People left their mark' :

  1. the one that I don't know is Night's Cold Kiss, the rest of them I wanted them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Night's Cold Kiss was very good! I just read the e-arc of Death's Sweet Embrace and it was good, different, but definitely good!

    Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    Here's my mailbox: http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/10/in-my-mailbox_31.html

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott Westerfield seems to be very popular at the moment. But my fav is Beautiful Darkness, guess why?;)
    Here is my mailbox

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway... just click here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your are going to LOVE Beautiful Darkness. Its amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to start the series by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia. It sounds like such a great series. Hope you enjoy the second book. :) And Scott Westerfields series is one I am looking forward to as well. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete