**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Knight Angels Tour: Interview with Max

Hello Max, welcome to Tynga's Reviews, I'm really glad to have you around!

Been busy, given the circumstances, but it's nice to wrap my head around something new for a minute.

For the sake of those poor souls who haven't read Knight Angels: Book of Love yet, would you tell us a bit about you?

Sure. I mean I guess where to start is by telling my purpose. I was murdered by my twin brother, Greg, a long time ago but came back as an angel because I felt I wasn't done here. Dying to save the life of my younger brother, Erik, allowed me to do this. Sacrifice lent me a chance at redemption. When I came back I found that my brother, though he had committed suicide after attempting to kill my entire family, had also come back, but by the hand of the devil. I saw then that it was my duty to stop him from killing anyone else. In doing so, I saved the life a young girl, a girl that was so rooted in my future, that I had no choice but to become her guardian. This was Jane. Magick plagues this world, but most don't know it. Beings like my brother wish to see it take over, and kill all humans. Obviously I can't let that happen. In this new world Greg and I are linked. If he dies, I die. If he suffers a bruise, I do as well. You can see now why my hands are full, especially after what just happened...

You have a rather special relationship with your twin brother Greg, how would you describe it?

Awful. In light of new developments I was actually beginning to feel pity for him, until last night. Doing that to me took away any redemption I felt in our relationship. I'm coming to terms with the idea of killing him, which means killing myself, but I no longer care. Despite Jane's opinions on the matter, her opinion no longer holds clout in my mind.

What about your relationship with little miss Jane *winks* ?

She's everything to me. Everything.

You've been around for almost a century, so you heard the best songs the 1900s early 2000s had to offer, which would be your favorites?

(Laughs to change mood) That's easy. Guns and Roses. In the summer of 1988, their song "Sweet Child of Mine," had become a huge hit. I saw them in concert that year, and the song remains as a driving force for me. Aside from that I believe Bob Dylan's "Like A Rolling Stone" has really stuck with me, especially in my down times. "Stairway to Heaven", by Led Zeppelin is a given.




Would you share with us three surprising facts we don't know about you?

I can cook. I haven't told Jane that yet. My mother taught me when I was little, told me it would impress the women. I guess I haven't really gotten the chance to use those skills in a while. I'm afraid Jane would abuse the gift (laughs). I once was so bored I built a tree out of Legos. I guess it was then that I decided I needed a girlfriend. And the last I suppose would be that I cheat at card games, so don't play with me. Just saying.

If you had to choose an actor to play your role, if your story were a movie, who would it be?

Jared Leto. Hands down. Anyone that can act and sing in a rock band is alright with me. Besides, he's the only actor that is even close to looking as good as I do.


Your second adventure, Knight Angels: Book of Revenge is about to hit the shelves, how would you introduce it? (please no spoilers ^^)

(Frowns) I can't believe I didn't see it coming, that's all.

Thank you Max! It was a pleasure to chat with you ^^

For more info please visit the official website!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. I wish I can read this book - sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This rocked. I literally just got done reading the book and LOVED it so this post gave me such a thrill to read. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this sounds amazing!
    I haven't heard of this book, but I am totally looking for itnow!
    Thanks for hosting this interview/rec!

    ReplyDelete