**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, October 02, 2010

More Shay mail!

That’s right this week I got another package from my favorite stepped-out-of-the-page fictional character, Shay Doran. For those of you who don’t know, Shay is one of the main characters of Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. Her book will be available shortly and you want it! It’s awesome!

You can see my review here, and you can click here to see the first package I received from Shay.

I took pictures of what I got, and this all part of a puzzle Shay is trying to figure out on his Facebook Page (you can click images to make them bigger)

(Cindy is my real name for those of you who didn’t know)

Did you see that last paragraph?? IF you Pre-Order Nightshade (which you should do!) you could become a character, how cool is that?

Now here is what the package contained… an old book, Wessex Tales by Thomas Hardy

And as you can see, Nikita wants to help Shay to!

This images was detached at the end of the book, I honestly don’t know if it’s a clue. And then there were two marked pages.

   

I think this ones says Without apparent evidence of death known, he passed away in London 1666. But I’m really not sure, so please let me know if you have a better idea!

 

And I think this one says 1383 he came in to fe (?) what’s fe? I don’t know. I really can’t figure it out, so I need your help please!
Edit: Lexie suggested 1383 he came in to life which would make a lot more sense!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

6 People left their mark' :

  1. Its 'came into LIfe'

    The 'li' are highlighted as well between the two swirled curves.

    :D

    I have no idea what's going on, but well looks fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would make sense Lexie thanks!
    You can head to Shay's facebook page for more puzzles ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are quite puzzling. Mine didn't make too much sense either.

    Here's what I got: http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/09/shay-dorian-clue.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! What a great way to foster interest in a title- whose the publisher?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! Library Gal, the publisher is Penguin/Philomel. They are INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete