**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

My Bday!

25

That’s right I’m 25 years old today! The big quarter-of-a-century milestone!

I honestly don’t know what to expect today as my friends and family haven’t given much clues lol, but I know I’ll be going to my favorite restaurant tonight with my boyfriend =)

I woke up this morning with a nice message from Jennifer Laurens on facebook, she is offering her fans a copy of her book for their Bday! How kool is that? So I’ll be getting a copy of heavenly sometimes soon *Happy Dance*, if you don’t know her books, click here to see her trailers. If you comment (I need 20 comments) I could also get a copy of the second book, Penitence.

I was planning to join my post about my NY trip with this one, but I realized I only took 5 pictures, and they are all pretty bad lol, so I asked my mom to send me the ones she took. I will post this when I receive them ^^

If you’d like to know more about me, I guess now would be a great time, so feel free to ask whatever questions you might have, I’ll be happy to answer them!

I hope you all have a great day!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

47 People left their mark' :

  1. Happy Birthday! It's my cat's birthday today too and mines tomorrow :) June's an ace month :)

    I hope you enjoy your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AngelGoneMad - Early Happy Bday to you!
    I think we are many bloggers to be born in June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Brithday! I hope you enjoy your special day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jennifer Laurens is very nice! Happy 25th B-Day! Well wishes to you and your life! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Tynga! Have a great time today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a fantastic birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!!!
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday to you! I'm a June baby too - hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have gone from only being aware of 3 other people besides myself who have June B-days to loads of them since joining Facebook and bloggers sites. Happy Happy 25th, wish you a wonderful day and fun time with your celebration!!

    jackie b central texas

    Us Gemini's have to stick together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. jacabur1 - indeed! We rock!
    When's your bday?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy happy birthday! And good wishes for many more in the future. Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy b-day Tynga!!,hope you have a wonderful day :).
    All my best wishes !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday, hope it's a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday! Wow, you are half my age because I turn 50 in June. YIKES!

    I hope your day is very special:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday girlie! I hope it's a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! Happy Birthday!! Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday!! I hope you have an awesome evening out with your boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. HAPPY 25 BIRTHDAY!!! Hope today's awesome for you and you get lots of books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday and hope it's a great one!

    What is the best YA book you've read in 2010?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Birthday! I hope it's absolutely fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Alyssa that's a hard one...

    Read in 2010 - City of Glass and Graceling.

    Published in 2010 - Spirit Bound

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy birthday! 25 is a great year...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Birthday! I wanted to stay 25 forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Birthday!!! A quarter of a century old, how does it feel? Hope you are having a fun day!!!

    Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy Birthday!!Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great one :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy happy Birthday Tynga! :-) Hope you had an amazing day! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy Birthday! Hope it's not all over for you too. As I was informed, when a cute boy approached me and asked how old I was. When I told him, '25,' his response was, 'Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were pretty'.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy belated birthday!! I hope your day was awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy birthday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks everyone for the bday wishes!

    In the end it was a quiet bday with just my bf and I, <3 him.

    Bethany C. - What a great story, you made me laugh out loud haha. Poor you, I guess the boy must have been like 17 or 18.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Happy (belated) Birthday! You're the third Gemini friend this week and I've been late on wishes all three times. *goeshideincorner* I hope it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Happy Birthday. Have a great day.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete