Sunday, June 13, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox
Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every weeks =)

 

I didn’t an IMM post last Saturday as I was leaving town, so I joined both books for this week’s post =)

First pictures are the books I received the first week of June, second picture books I received this week!

 

 

For Review:
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson (Ty S&S)
Dark Time by Dakota Banks (Ty Harper Collins)
Wayfarer by RJ Anderson (Ty Harper Collins)
Pray for Dawn by Jocelynn Drake (Ty Harper Collins)
 
Won:
*SIGNED* Shift by Rachel Vincent (TY!!)
Unfortunately that book got seriously damaged in the shipping (can’t see on the picture but the cover is partly ripped *sad panda*)
 
Bought:
Stormwalker by Alyson James
Bought it in NY baby! lol
 
As you can see I received two copies of Wayfarer, one will be given away =)
 

Also! I would like to remind you that tomorrow (June 14th) is the last day to submit your entries for the re-create Crescendo cover contest, for your chance to win an ARC and a Pre-Order (two winners) of Crescendo! There are only 15 entries so far, so your odds are pretty good of winning yourself a copy, give it a shot!

Crescendo cover

Here’s an example of the original cover, and a remake I created!

 

And Last but not least, second round of voting started in a cover contest I entered!

You can vote for my 13 to life cover here. Thanks for your support!

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

8 People left their mark' :

  1. Very sad to hear about your Shift book!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also received Claire de Lune this week. I can't wait to start it. I love your Crescendo cover. I've messed around a little in trying to create one of my own, but I've not been able to produce anything near what you have. I can't wait to read it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, wonder what wayfarer is about. ooo, your cover for crescendo is more appealing. maybe because there is a guy ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! Ouch, my heart hurts for your copy of Shift. And thanks for the reminder about the contest. I may try my hand at it (hehe, not very good with this kind of stuff *sigh*), but I don't think it'll look nearly as good as yours! If I do participate, I'll try to incorporate a guy for the popular vote... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so so sorry to hear about your SHIFT book cover! I would just cry! But if you haven't read it yet, you're going to love it! I got Claire de Lune recently too, can't wait to read it!! Here's mine: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/06/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about your copy of Shift but you have some great books! The woman on Stormwalker looks like one tough babe!

    Quick question - how late can I put in an entry for the Hush Hush cover contest? Midnight? What time zone? I've been so busy I couldn't get to it but would love to enter. (Can you shoot me an email at demonicattractions@gmail.com? Please?)

    Also, voted on your 13 to Life Cover. I really do love it. Congrats on making the first round and Good luck!

    And your Crescendo re-cover is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about your book. I would hate that. I voted for your cover.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete