Monday, June 28, 2010

It’s already been 1 year!

549612751

That’s right it’s already been a year!

I was posting my very first reviews on June 28th, 2009. And when I look back, I can see that I’ve come far, ‘cause geez they weren’t so good hahaha.

But there is still a lot of room for improvement, and you can count on me to keep going and do my best ^^

You will have to forgive me for not hosting a specific giveaway to celebrate my blog-anniversary, but don’t forget that you still have until July 4th to enter all the Paranormal Summer Fest giveaways!

I would like to thank all of you readers for tagging along =) This blog wouldn’t be the same without you, and how much do I love to log in and see new comments! <3

Hopefully you will stay by my side for another year and more!

If you have any comments/suggestions for the year to come, please let me know =D

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

25 People left their mark' :

  1. Happy First Blog-anniversary! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first year! :) Here's to plenty more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it has been a whole year either since found your site!
    Happy Blogoversary and many more to come Tynga!

    jackie b central texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congradulations!!! I can't believe its been a year, I remeber finding your blog after it had been up and running for just a month. Look how far you've come!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first blogoversary!! Lol, I don't even want to look back on my first reviews... Keep up the awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 1st Blogiversary!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your 1st Blogoversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogiversary! I'd never guess you've only been around a year - your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A big congrats! Happy blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheers! Here's to many more blogoversaries!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, Tynga! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary! Here's to many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha it so awesome seeing everybody turning 1 year old in the YA blogger world. Happy BIRTHDAY XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy anniversary!! I'm glad I found your blog.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete