Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Fan Art: Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Hello my darlings!
Once more I am joining Katie from Sophistikatied Reviews, to feature Fan Art!

 

As you know I am hosting a re-create cover contest with Becca Fitzpatrick, and I thought I would kick the show with a piece of my own! Here’s my take on Crescendo, sequel to Hush, Hush.

Hopefully it inspire you ^^

Patch : Gabriel Garko

Hope you guys like it!

 

 

 

On a side note, my cover of 13 to life by Shannon Delany is up for voting in another Re-create cover contest, so feel free to drop by and cast your vote!

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

10 People left their mark' :

  1. Oooh, so enticing! I love it, Tynga! And now I'm off to Google Gabriel...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Blog! I loved it! I love paranormal novels
    I read English well, but do not write well ... (I'm from Brazil = D)
    Beautiful cover! I love hush, hush ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great Beli!
    Thanks for the compliments <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very nice cover... I did just like Becca and googled him immediately x)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how wrote the title Crescendo and Hush, Hush. Looks very sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the guy you choose for Patch. It looks really amazing.

    I've submitted my entry. The first one wasn't working so well so I had to enter another. I apologize for the double entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Your cover is great! I wish I could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing. I'd love to be able to to recreate covers too!! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cover recreation! I just submitted mine. It was fun to work on. I loved Hush Hush and can't wait for Cresendo!

    ReplyDelete