Monday, June 21, 2010

Beautiful Monday

I am a big fan of Photography and in this feature, I will present you some pictures that I absolutely love!

Please note that I do not own any copyrights on these images, and I will link to the artist to give them all the credit they deserve!
 
It’s been a month since I last wrote a Beautiful Monday post so it’s time I stop slacking and share with you the latest pearls I found =) This week, an animal special edition *winks*
 
Those Sad Puppy Eyes

by kkart

Behind Blue Eyes

by WildByDesign

 

Delicate..

by addy-ack

 

I See The World…

by light-from-Emirates  (and no this isn’t photo modification)

 

Arkanys 8 – Fancy Rat

by DianePhotos

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

8 People left their mark' :

  1. WOW those are BEAUTIFUL, it's amazing what one can do with a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. their eyes say all!! those are very beautiful^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you found my weak spot. I especially love the cat with double-colored eyes; so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, they are all so beautiful. The blue eyes and the different colored eyes are gorgeous! Love the yawning rat at the end. :D Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am a major fan of photography! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... so cute! My cats never hold still long enough to make cute pictures.
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness so cute!! I love the little rat. Its like he just woke up. What a great monday post. Mondays are always such drab days so this post is a great way to off set that! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete