**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Trailer Thursday - First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost

This meme was inspired both by Dark Fairie Tales and Stop, Drop and Read.

I just started reading The Night Huntress series (yes I know, shame on me for waiting so long), and I LOVE it! So even thought I just read the first book (the next 3 are slowly making their way to me via post services), I would like to present the trailer of First Drop of Crimson this week!
It definately looks awesome, and I will sure read it once I'm done with The Night Huntress books!



Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :