Thursday, February 25, 2010

Trailer Thursday - Shift by Rachel Vincent

This meme was inspired both by Dark Fairie Tales and Stop, Drop and Read.

Earlier this week I got a newsletter from Rachel with Alpha's cover, My Soul to Take Cover sneak peek and... Shift's trailer!
My copy of Shift isn't here yet, but I am SO excitted about this book!
I had the chills the entire trailer lol, I hope you enjoy it too!




Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. Wonderful trailer! Very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That trailer is AWESOME and Shift was amazing!!!! The books just keep getting better--its one of my favorite series! Rachel rocks!! You're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WhOop WhOOp!!! That was awesome! I read the book already but I have chills still!!=)
    Excellent book and I am eager but sad that the series will soon come to a conclusion!!=)

    ReplyDelete