**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Trailer Thursday - Shift by Rachel Vincent

This meme was inspired both by Dark Fairie Tales and Stop, Drop and Read.

Earlier this week I got a newsletter from Rachel with Alpha's cover, My Soul to Take Cover sneak peek and... Shift's trailer!
My copy of Shift isn't here yet, but I am SO excitted about this book!
I had the chills the entire trailer lol, I hope you enjoy it too!




Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. Wonderful trailer! Very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That trailer is AWESOME and Shift was amazing!!!! The books just keep getting better--its one of my favorite series! Rachel rocks!! You're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WhOop WhOOp!!! That was awesome! I read the book already but I have chills still!!=)
    Excellent book and I am eager but sad that the series will soon come to a conclusion!!=)

    ReplyDelete