**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

"For hearing he knew about my past and that he didn't care floored me. The breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding whoosed out of my body and, to my horror, I felt the telltale pinprick of forming tears. " p.80

From Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. I hate getting that pinprick tear feeling!

    Check out my teaser at Find the Time to Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh oh, I have this one in my TBR pile! THanks for reminding me.

    Come on over to my place for a visit and read my tease for Release.

    Miranda
    http://sweetvernalzephyr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome tease! I want to read this book bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohman, I hate that feeling. . .about to cry when it's the wrong time. Now I've got to read this booK!

    ReplyDelete