Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines - Richelle Mead Style!

Richelle Mead came out with this really kool idea to make valentines base on her series, so here's what I created!

First of all, a LolCat version of Dimitri, I used a Blue Russian cat, gotta keep up with the theme =P

The following was based on a foreign cover of Storm Born!


I had fun doing them, just thought I would share ^^

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

6 People left their mark' :

  1. Very cute. I am going to post mine later today. Good luck!

    * I ordered Shift, BD said it was going to ship in 48 hrs, (weeeeeee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elie- Yay That means my copy will ship soon to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vampire kitty!So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute vampire cat! My friend has a British Blue & they are a really lovely, friendly breed.

    I wish I was as creative as you are :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, that cat is creepy. lol

    makin a stop by from books at midnights saturday network

    ReplyDelete