**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Layout Crisis over!

First, I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to vote for which layout they prefered!

The final results:
25 said they prefer the current one
17 prefered the angel one
and 3 didn't care.

I finally decided to keep my current layout, not only because of the poll results but also because I think it fits me better =)

BUT! I would like to offer the Angel Layout for sell (I spent tons of hours working on it, might as well have someone use it!).
Just make me an offer if you are interested.
I will of course change the name to yours, and update the navigation bar with your blog's sections.
I can also do minor changes if necessairy.

If you are interested, please e-mail me at TyngaUF(a)gmail.com

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

1 Person left their mark:

  1. I like your blog layout-it's very relaxing and makes me want to go to the beach really bad after all this snowy cold weather.

    ReplyDelete