**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Fan Art Friday

Hello my darlings!
I decided to join Katie from Sophistikatied Reviews, and start doing Fan Art Friday.
I will do this meme twice a month and will alternate with Beautiful Monday meme.
Hope you enjoy!

For my first week I decided to showcase some The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Fan Art!
(click for bigger version)



And last but not least, here's the one I made =)

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

6 People left their mark' :