Friday, February 19, 2010

Fan Art Friday

Hello my darlings!
I decided to join Katie from Sophistikatied Reviews, and start doing Fan Art Friday.
I will do this meme twice a month and will alternate with Beautiful Monday meme.
Hope you enjoy!

For my first week I decided to showcase some The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Fan Art!
(click for bigger version)



And last but not least, here's the one I made =)

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

6 People left their mark' :

  1. I LOVE those, especially the one you made - awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great.I really like the one you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to suck up or anything, but I like yours best. ♥Parajunkee

    ReplyDelete