Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - Midnight's Daughter by Karen Chance

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

I am currently reading Midnight's Daughter by Karen Chance, here's an appetizer!

" I clanched every muscle to halt the mouvement, while Louis-Cesare, damn him, was smilling. He slid a hand across my shoulder to my neck, his fingers tangling in my hair as he cupped the back of my head. I don't like feeling overpowered, and when it happens, I fight back. " -p.59

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

5 People left their mark' :

  1. Great teaser - I really enjoyed this book :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser. I haven't read this book yet, but it's on my tbr list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! Great teaser this week!

    here is mine if you want to take a peek

    http://5150bookslut.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen this book until now and the teaser was pretty good that you posted. Now I feel the need to read it!

    ReplyDelete