Thursday, February 18, 2010

Trailer Thursday - One foot in the Grave - Jeaniene Frost

This meme was inspired both by Dark Fairie Tales and Stop, Drop and Read.

I usually try to post trailers with my reviews but I wasn't able to find one for One foot in the Grave when I posted my review last week.
But look what i just found! A trailer for the German version of the book!
No worries the trailer is in english, so you won't be at lost!




Isn't the cover awesome? To bad I can't read German!

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. OH EM GEE!! Now I want a MOVIE for the series!!! LOL Great find! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I had to watch it again!! I've seen these actors before LOL Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steamy trailer. I never had a urge to read these..After watching that I AM IN

    ReplyDelete