**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Beautiful Monday

I am a big fan of Photography and in this feature, I will present you some pictures that I absolutely love!
Please note that I do not own any copyrights on these images, and I will link to the artist to give them all the credit they deserve!

In honor of all the snow you guys got these past 2 weeks I decided to go with a "white as snow" theme!

From the White Island...


Annie


Soft.



Aren't they all awesome?

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

7 People left their mark' :

  1. They're all awesome, but wow - that first picture is my favorite! I just LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an "icy" theme going here. LOL. I love it when the photographer enhances the eyes like they've done in these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great photos.I really like the middle one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures.My favorite is the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one is so White : ) love it !

    ReplyDelete