Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - Prey by Rachel Vincent




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!




Well as you may guess from the big hint on the left I am currently reading Prey by Rachel Vincent! Another great book in the Shifters series.
If you haven't read that series yet I strongly recommend you do!
Here's my teaser:

"With Jace's abrupt departure, grief flooded me, setting into place like sand sinking through water, anchoring me to the ground where I stood."

Thanks for stopping by!

Please don't forget to enter my giveaway for a chance to win Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran!

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

5 People left their mark' :

  1. Another great series for me to try :) Great teaser this week! My teaser accompanies a giveaway on my blog this week. (Also, Cleopatra's Daughter - lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started this series over the winter and think I am only a book behind.... wonder if I should start from the beginning or jump right in?

    Mine is from Dance MacabreL
    http://sweetvernalzephyr.blogspot.com/2009/09/tuesday-teaser.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it depends how much you remember from the previous books Zephyr, I read em all within a month, so all details were pretty fresh in my memory =)

    ReplyDelete