**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Stacking The Shelves

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


——————


 Hey everyone! I am so sorry the post is late, it totally slipped my mind this week!


I didnt get any print books this week, but I was approved on Netgalley for the following titles:



I can't wait to read them both!


I also had a photoshoot last week, here are some of my favorites:


IMG_2438s IMG_2479s IMG_2502s


And last both not least, I added some new designs to my etsy shop, feel free to look and share :)


1eranni 1stanni 1stbday BSI8-p





https://www.etsy.com/shop/TyngasDesigns



What did you add to you shelves?


[inlinkz_linkup id=599523]


tynsignew

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

33 People left their mark' :

  1. Great photos! They look amazing.

    (P.S. The Linky isn't open?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! The wintery background makes for even prettier photography. An early congratulations to you!

    I hope you have a lovely weekend. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely designs and photos! I hope you enjoy the books, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul. Lovely photos. Your photography is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arena looks interesting. I like the snow pics.
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2016/01/stacking-shelves-11616.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got Fire Touched also.

    Great photos.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that picture of you sitting in the snow is just lovely! Enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually those arent photos of me, they are photos i took ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoy your books this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like your photoshoot was fun! And the snow is so pretty :) I need to get caught up on Patricia Briggs' books. I hope you enjoy both of these!
    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fire Touched looks good. Hope you enjoy it. I love the invites too. So very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohmygosh. I love your designs! I love your photoshoot! I'm so happy for you!

    Sorry, it just came out.. I'm all sorts of excited for you. Congratulations! (Because, you know, I'm retarded and don't know about these things.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh lovely photos! You really have a knack for that!

    And yay new reads! Those are new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them both!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so wish I had Fire Touched as well! Your photoshooots are amazing! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fire Touched was wonderful. I hope that you enjoy it. The photos from the photoshoot are wonderful. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your pregnancy photos! So cute! And congrats on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Whoops, just saw that the photos were ones that you took. Oops! They're beautiful photos, though!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun books! I hope you enjoy them. I love your photos, and congrats on the pregnancy! You look fantastic. I'm a little jealous. :) I always look like a beached whale when I'm pregnant.

    I didn't know you were a designer! I worked as a graphic artist before I had my kids, and I still do it on the side. It's always fun to meet another creative.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Dena! Im actually the photographer, i wish i looked like that too lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you all for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the photos! I almost gave up on you, LOL; then I thought: I'll try one more time.

    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I see those beautiful pictures of a new mom enjoying the light lovely snow and can't help but think....MAN THAT LOOKS COLD ;)
    It makes Fire Touched look even better!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, ha ha. Here I was, all excited for you to have another baby. ;)

    The pictures are beautiful. So you're a designer and a photographer. I shall refer to you simply as Wonder Woman.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful photoshoot, I will check out your shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely pictures! I love best the one with snow.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lol we were on freezing point with treatening rain. But dont worry, we were putting on her coat on and off between poses and warm up in a restaurant half way through :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. What lovely photos. It looks like you had fun and congratulations on soon to becoming a mom, it's lot of work and loads of fun. I hope you enjoy and remember to take some me time. You need to. If only to stay sane.

    Great books you got approved for. I can't wait for Patricia Biggs "Fire Touched". I could ask for it on NetGalley, but I'm trying to read all the books I've bought that I have not read yet, so I'll be pick that one up at my library! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the photo shoot! What a neat idea! I'm sure you're counting down the days now!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful pics! I especially like the one with you sitting. I've not hear of either of these books. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi!!!
    I WISH I had taken photos of my belly when I was pregnant! Back in the 90's we were STILL hiding our bellies! LOL!
    Hey! I'm wondering where the LINKY LIST IS for January 23rd?? There is NO mention of it and no way we can link up to it??? I didn't know where to put this, so I put this here, and I'll tweet it, too! Or get a message to you somehow! I HOPE YOU are okay! YOU and BABY!!!
    ALL the best to you both!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fun books and great pictures! Here's ours: Bibliojunkies

    ReplyDelete