**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Stacking The Shelves [120] & An Announcement

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


——————


Before I begin this post, I have an announcement. I (Lili) have been fortunate enough to get an amazing internship opportunity for the Fall semester of my sophomore year of college at a publishing house. I spoke to Tynga and the other members of Team Tynga's Reviews and because of this I can no longer be a part of this blog. I don't have the time anymore since I plan on taking this opportunity seriously. It's what I want to do one day, you know? I have been part of Tynga's Reviews for over two years and I have met so many lovely people and found some AWESOME books because of this blog. Though I am not part of this blog anymore, these ladies and Jon will forever be in my heart and everyone can still find me on twitter @LiliReflects. I will miss you all!


Now, onto STS...A very awesome week, indeed! While I got many books, this following picture of my friend Tabitha (front) and myself (back) sums up what I was most excited for...




Bought


Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (ahhhh!!!!!)


Trade


Losing It by Cora Carmack


Three by Kristin Simmons


Won


Sister's Fate by Jessica Spotswood


Gifted From my Current Internship


Lick by Kylie Scott (this book is supposed to be HOT!)


Boneshaker by Cherie Priest


What did YOU add to your shelves?


lilisig


[inlinkz_linkup id=435379]

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

36 People left their mark' :

  1. That's so exciting that you got an internship at a publishing house - I hope you enjoy it! I SO badly want to get Isla and the Happily Ever After, will have to try and buy it soon :)

    Enjoy your new books!

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats for getting Isla so early. I am not, however, sure if I am going to join the bandwagon. I'm still skeptical about picking the said series after reading a lot of negative reviews about Anna and the French Kiss.

    Hey, it is just me or is there no inlinkz in your post? Thanks! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're soooooo lucky that you got an internship at a publishing house!!! *really jealous right now* :) I hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on that internship! You lucky thing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the internship! And yay for Isla! Going to get that one soon. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Lili, what a fantastic opportunity for you. I'll miss your posting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for both your internship and scoring Isla ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your internship!
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck Lili! Sounds very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to you, Lili!!! Enjoy your new adventure :)
    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I am super stoked about it! ISLA is great! The book is so worth reading solely for JOSH! Who knew he'd be such an awesome love interest?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! Oh, don't be jealous! There's a ton of houses that offer internship programs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I only got it about three days before it officially released to the rest of the US! My signed pre-order came in early...lol I actually really loved this series. It's good for romantics who want cute tales, you know?

    And there is one! I think it's your computer, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! And yay!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, Margie! This adventure is going to be AWESOME! I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I AM SO EXCITED!!! AHHHHHH!!! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, Nemo! Sad to have to leave, but excited for the reason why!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Lili, that's wonderful news and a great step for your career!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Enjoy your internship. Hope it leads to good things for you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, congrats on the internship! I'm about to start my first year of college in September (eeeep!) and hope to go into publishing, as well. Sorry to see you go but this opportunity is well worth it! Hope everything goes wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice stack. Heard really good things about Isla. Congrats on the internship, you deserve it.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice! Seeing lots of Isla around this week! Hope you enjoy(ed)!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on your new internship! Talk about an ideal opportunity! We will miss you but hope to still see you around to community from time to time?
    Isla and the Happily Ever After looks so good. And Losing it is fantastic!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on your internship, that's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is so awesome about the internship!! Very excited for you and wish you all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats on your internship I hope its everything you want it to be.
    I loved Lick by Kylie Scott and everyone I know who has read it agrees that it's great.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations and good luck on the internship!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on your internship! That is so exciting! I hope you have a great time and get to take advantage of this opportunity to get the career you want!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats, Lili! That's amazing news. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations, Lili. Good luck and have fun.

    ReplyDelete