**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Trailer Thursday: Torment by Lauren Kate

This meme was inspired both by Dark Fairie Tales and Stop, Drop and Read.
 
Well as you guys know I loved Fallen and Torment’s release date (Sept. 30th 2010) is getting closer and closer! Random House just released the official trailer and I thought I would share with you!
 
No spoilers in the trailer, and honestly it’s more a teaser than a trailer, so fear not! You can watch it safely *grins*
 
 
Awww, I can’t wait to get my hands on one of those babies!
What do you think?

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

1 Person left their mark:

  1. oohh thats the first time I've seen that! LOVE IT!! I too can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Torment.

    ReplyDelete