**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox
Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every weeks =)
 
This week wasn’t a big week, but I got books I’ve been waiting for for a while so I’m really happy!
DSC00584
They are all for review!
First stop – The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting – Thank you Harper Collins!
Next a shiny and signed (!!) copy of My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent – Thank you Rachel! <3
and last but not least a copy of Blood Law by Jeannie Holmes – Thank you Random House!
 
I just came back from my best friends wedding as I am writing this and I thought I’d share a picture with you, I won’t post a pic of her ‘cause she would kill me but here’s my boyfriend and I at the church =)
 
 

How was your week?

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

15 People left their mark' :

  1. cute pic of you guys :)

    I'm hanging out for The Body Finder as well... I've pre-orderedit, but not due for release until November. I know (!) Cant wait to hear what you think of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Lovely pic! Thanks for sharing!

    Enjoy your reads!

    Hope you have a chance to check out my IMM!
    Thanks,
    The Unread Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that dress looks really nice (at least the top half ;)

    I'm also waiting for The Body Finder...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both make a beautiful pair!=)


    The Blood Law cover is nice but I like the other one a bit more!=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, you two look great in that pic.:)
    Blood Law looks interesting. The cover is very striking.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your reviews on these! I have my Soul to Save, but I have yet to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwh, sweet picture!

    Congrats on the books you got this week. I can't wait to read The Body Finder as well!

    Check out our Mailbox at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great week! You have a lot of sweet reading in your future :D Here is what I got.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked The Body Finder so hope you enjoy it too. I'll look out for your review of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books! 2 are on my wishlist, so I look forward to your reviews:)

    Lovely picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The books look good and your pic looks great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello, do you have winners for BIG GIVEAWAY?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mandarina - Yes they were drawn and contacted, I'm just waiting for confirmation from the last winner before I announce them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice books! I've heard awesome things about TBF, I totally need to read my copy still. Hope you enjoy all three!

    And aww, that's a cute pic of you and your boyfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely picture! :) And great mailbox this week.

    If you would like to stop by and check out my Monday's Beginnings, and what I got last week...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete