**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Interview with… Yours Truly!

Morning!

Trisha over at Trisha’s Book Blog announced last week that she would host a new feature, Interviews with fellow bloggers all around the world, on Tuesday.

I was the first to answer her *happy dance* so I got to be the very first to be interviewed =D

You can click here to discover Trisha’s blog and learn more about me !

-------------------------

While you are all here and paying attention, you all are right? *winks*, I would like to remind you that tomorrow will be the last event-day of the Paranormal Summer Fest, and no other than the fabulous Cassandra Clare (!!!!) will be here!

In the mean time, you still have until July 4th to enter all the fantastic giveaways available in a few clicks!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :

  1. Thank you for doing the month long paranormal contest, I am sure it has been a lot of work.

    I can't wait to get online every morning to check out the new books you have posted. I have a huge list of books I want to buy/read, all thanks to YOU! :D

    ReplyDelete