**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Beautiful Monday

I am a big fan of Photography and in this feature, I will present you some pictures that I absolutely love!

Please note that I do not own any copyrights on these images, and I will link to the artist to give them all the credit they deserve!
 
It’s been a month since I last wrote a Beautiful Monday post so it’s time I stop slacking and share with you the latest pearls I found =) This week, an animal special edition *winks*
 
Those Sad Puppy Eyes

by kkart

Behind Blue Eyes

by WildByDesign

 

Delicate..

by addy-ack

 

I See The World…

by light-from-Emirates  (and no this isn’t photo modification)

 

Arkanys 8 – Fancy Rat

by DianePhotos

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

8 People left their mark' :

  1. WOW those are BEAUTIFUL, it's amazing what one can do with a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. their eyes say all!! those are very beautiful^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you found my weak spot. I especially love the cat with double-colored eyes; so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, they are all so beautiful. The blue eyes and the different colored eyes are gorgeous! Love the yawning rat at the end. :D Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am a major fan of photography! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... so cute! My cats never hold still long enough to make cute pictures.
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness so cute!! I love the little rat. Its like he just woke up. What a great monday post. Mondays are always such drab days so this post is a great way to off set that! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete