**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Recreate a cover - Contest Entry

**UPDATE **
The voting for Round 2 has started! Go ahead and see the fabulous covers out there and cast your vote.
Only the first 75 votes will count, so hurry =)

My entry is number 6 if you wanna vote for me, but you don't have to there are so many fabulous covers!

Princess Bookie is having another Cover Recreate contest and here's my entry.
You will prolly regnozine it from my Valentine Contest for Richelle Mead, it was an adaptation of this version =)

Original cover:

My Version:


I can't wait for Spirit Bound release!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

9 People left their mark' :

  1. Pretty! :) Lol. I can't wait for Spirit Bound either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good!
    They look great together. I cannot wait for Spirit Bound!!!

    Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very talented! I love that you used Sophia for one of your covers!

    Good job! Wishing you lots of luck for this contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your support =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should win...I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WhOOo HOooO Sophia Bush!! I love her. I am a HUGE huge OTH fan!=)


    I hope you win. You are seriously talented in this department!=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taylor Kitsch, he plays in Wolverine: Origins

    ReplyDelete