**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cover look-Alikes

I've never done one of these posts before but I have seen quite a few around,
and the other day I ordered two books and I had not noticed how alike they are until I got to the recipe page of Bookdepository.com


It's the paperback UK edition



I really love both, but If I had to pick a favorite I think I would go for Shadows,
What about you?

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

6 People left their mark' :

  1. Whoa!
    They do look a like!
    Yup!
    I love Shadows better too.
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shadows look stunning! By the way, I saw that you're gone until the 30th. I have a blog award for you! http://shusky20.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they're both so pretty! Shadows is definitely more intense, but the first cover is a lot more mysterious. I think I'd go for that one.

    Emidy
    from Une Parole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the Van Alen Legacy because it's more innocent and...pretty :D

    Shadows is a little too dark for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, I think I like The Blue Bloods one more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of the second one before!! It looks cool, I'll have to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete