**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, March 05, 2010

First Rate Fridays

After a discussion on the affiliates phenomenon on twitter with Mel at He Followed me Home, Jennifer at Reading with Tequila and Lisa at The Little Reader, I realised that the reason why I wanted affiliates was to point posts and blogs I like to my readers.

So why limit myself to exclusive blogs only?

And that's how this meme was created!



The goal of this new weekly meme is to share the best posts you've come across this week.
Let's spread the love and support those awesome posts out there!
It's impossible to follow every book blogger so hopefully this will also help in finding amazing new blogs as well.
This Meme is officialy hosted by Mel, so stop by to post your link!

Let the fun begin!

First stop, Amber at Reading Addict, she posted the trailer of Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens. I had never heard of the book before, but it really seems awesome, so I added it to my whislist. Thank you Amber!

Next stop, Sarah's Book Reviews, she posted a review of Prey by Rachel Vincent. It's one of my favorite books! She reviewed the four first books in the series, make sure you take a look =)

And last but not least, Vanessa from Today's Adventure posted a very interesting discussion on "ugly covers". I don't about you, but I'll admit it, I judge books by their covers. Stop by to give your input!

What were your favorite posts this week?
Feel free to join in the fun and love sharing!
Make your own post, grab the button and let us discover great posts!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

8 People left their mark' :

  1. This is a great idea! I'll be looking forward to these from here on out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my post Tynga :o) I love the Shifters series!!

    I actually read Heavenly a few weeks ago - it was OK but I didn't enjoy it as much as I was expecting to after reading the trailer. Don't let me put you off though - there were a lot of good things about the story. I'll be interested to see what you think of it :o)

    I have to confess I'm also a cover snob LOL. I buy some books just because I love the cover (Hush, Hush for example) & there are others I don't even pick up from the shelves because they don't catch my attention. I've tried to change my ways but I just can't help it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for highlighting my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. An award for you! http://mindingspot.blogspot.com/2010/03/sugar-doll-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great posts, thanks for sharing :) I hadn't seen them & did't follow these blogs before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cool idea, thanks for sharing. Btw, I've given you an award for your cool blog - http://backchatgirl.blogspot.com/2010/03/award-time.html.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this meme! It's such a positive thing for the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete