**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [44]

STSmall_thumb[2]

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Guidelines:

  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!

  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!

  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.

  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!

  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!

------------------

For Review:

Sinner’s Heart by Zoe Archer
Predatory – Anthology
The Chosen by Theresa Meyers
As Twilight Falls by Amanda Ashley
Wolf With Benefits by Shelly Laurenston
Delusion by Laura L. Sullivan
The Wrap-Up List by Steven Arntson

Bought:

The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Eden En Enfer by Gena Showalter

Won:

In A Fix by Linda Grimes

I would also like to invite you to check my blog design giveaway! It ends soon :)

What did you add to your shelves this week?

tynsig

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

49 People left their mark' :

  1. OOh very nice! Considering In a Fix myself! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it! You can read my review here if you want: http://www.tyngasreviews.com/2012/08/in-fix-by-linda-grimes.html

      Delete
  2. Nice book haul. I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like LOT of people purchased the Indigo Spell this week! Guess I'm behind the times! Enjoy your haul and please stop by mine sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna read it real soon. Third books in series are always the best by Mead.

      Delete
  4. Oh, I'm jealous! You got Indigo Spell! ;)
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on discount from BP! http://www.bookdepository.com/Bloodlines-Indigo-Spell-Richelle-Mead/9781595143198/?a_aid=Tynga

      Delete
  5. Indigo Spell has such a pretty cover. I still need to read The Golden Lily. Great haul of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got some interesting new stuff. :) Gena Showalter's books are usually really good and I hope you enjoy The Indigo Spell. (I just got Bloodlines and The Golden Lily. Why did I wait so long?) Anyway, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, why wait so long? Happy reading!

      Delete
  7. I still need to read Bloodlines, but Indigo Spell has such a pretty cover. Can't wait to hear what you think! Great haul this week, Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy The Indigo Spell! I read it last week and thought it was a nice improvement over the first two.

    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it! While I LOVED VA - I'm still at odds with Bloodlines series.

      Delete
  9. LOVE Shelly Laurenston. She started my crush on bear shifters :-)


    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok you got me, ill try to get the previous books in the series

      Delete
  10. I am reading Indigo Spell right now, and loving it.
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. **Jumps up and down** I got Indigo Spell this week too!! Can't wait to start it!! Great haul this week :)
    Here's my STS:
    http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves-31.html

    Cheers
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got some great books!
    I hope you enjoy reading them :D

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm waiting for a copy of Indigo Spell to come into the library. It looks like it's finally out of cataloging and is on it's way! The other books look great too.

    Stacking the Shelves (#1)

    Lisa @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How I wish my library bought such great books! Lucky you!

      Delete
  14. I loved In a Fix too! I cant wait for Quick Fix :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Indigo Spell was really good! Hope you enjoy it :)
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! All those reviews. I need to check out Indigo Spell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah I dont know how Ill manage that :P

      Delete
  17. OMG YES THE INDIGO SPELL! Absolute love. All those Sydrian Feels :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you are going to be up a lot reading :) Enjoy the books and I Joined in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The indigo Spell must be great. I finished reading Bloodlines a few weeks ago and I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Golden Lily was better than Bloodlines and I am hoping Indigo is even better hehe

      Delete
  20. I LOVED The Indigo Spell! I've been wanting In A Fix forever! Happy reading!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay glad to hear it! You def need to get a copy!

      Delete
  21. Great haul!! I really enjoyed In A Fix. I never got into VA or the spin off series, but everyone seems to love them!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice haul...hope you enjoy them all! Here's my haul: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/02/sunday-poststacking-shelvesweekly-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome stack! Happy reading :)

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great haul. I haven't read any of these. Hope you enjoy your goodies :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great books this week! So many there that I need to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just posted three months worth of amazing books! Stacking the Shelves turned into Stuffing them FULL! LOL

    Now I'm going to crawl everyone elses StS posts to see what else I need to be adding to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so awesome! This was my first week haha

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi can I join here? I really want ^_^ Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice haul. Here are the books I got this week:
    http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/03/sundays-weekly-book-recap-11.html

    ReplyDelete