**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, February 02, 2013

Stacking The Shelves {41}

STSmall_thumb[2]

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Guidelines:

  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!

  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!

  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.

  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!

  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!

------------------

From the library:

Alpha & Omega by Patricia Briggs [Amazon | Book Depository]
Eon by Alison Goodman [Amazon | Book Depository]

Random Act of Kindness:

Last Kiss Goodnight by Gena Showalter [Amazon | Book Depository]
Thank you Kathryn!

What did you add to your shelves this week?

tynsig

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

37 People left their mark' :

  1. I've been meaning to read something by Gena Showalter for a while now. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gean Showalter is one of favorite authors! Great haul this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gena Showalter. One should not type when tired ;)

      Delete
    2. I hadnt even notice the typo hehe. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your books! Out of curiosity, is it hard to find popular books in English translated to French? Does your library have both? Libraries here (in Alberta) have French sections, but they aren't very big, so it makes me wonder...

    Bree :)
    Coffee Bean Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My librairie have a lot more translated to French titles than original ones. And my shelves are all in English but for the twilight books. my mom owns my favorite titles in French :)

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your books! I like you new blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your new design, and hope you enjoy it and your new books.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new design is so pretty. Lily-Ann certainly likes to touch mommy's books. She is getting so big so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is! I just wish she would sleep at night already -.-

      Delete
  7. Your new design is awesome! I love the purple!

    I really enjoyed Eon by Alison Goodman so I hope you like it. Also I am just jumping on the Gena Showalter fan wagon (per say) and I cannot get enough of her!! LOVE HER! I hope you enjoy all the books you got this week :)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new look, girls!! And really, could your daughter be any cuter?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I don't think she could possibly be cuter lol thanks!

      Delete
  9. OMMMGGGG Lily is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!!!! *SQUEE!* hehe :). Yay for the RAK and for the library books hun! I never find anything at the library so I don't bother anymore :(.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snet you a link im sure youll change your mind

      Delete
  10. I agree -- the blog's new look really ROCKS!! I also love your picks, Tynga!! All of them are now on my TBR list!! I especially like "Eon". I LOVE it when I find a novel with a kick-butt female lead!! Oh, and your video is adorable. It looks like you have a budding reader there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maria! Yes I do, we read books together every day :)

      Delete
  11. OOh nice! Hope you enjoy them!

    Once again, Lily is adorable!! She's growing so fast!


    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eon looks very good and we have it in our high school LMC! I should try it sometime I'm thinking! Happy reading my dear! Boy is that little one getting big! Happy reading!
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. You got Alpha and Omega! I love that story so much! I hope you enjoy it. BTW, I like the new design, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The new design looks fabulous!! I really need to read a Gena Showalter book sometime. I have heard Patricia Briggs is awesome too!! Great books!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! THey are both awesome! Give them a shot :)

      Delete
  15. I love the Alpha & Omega series, Tynga! I hope you love it as much as I do!! Love the new design :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darlene! I read book 1 and 2, need to read 0,5 and 3 hehe

      Delete
  16. The only book I've read from Gena Showalter is Alice in Zombieland. I hope you enjoy the book! I enjoyed Alpha & Omega as well! Have a great time reading!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't wait to see what you think of Last Kiss Goodnight it's something I definitely have my eye on.

    *side note* She is so darn adorable!

    Octavia of Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh, I really want to read Eon! Hope you enjoy it :-) Happy reading, and have a lovely week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks MaryAnn! She is growing fast its crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great haul! I read Eon a long time ago, and have Eona on my shelf but just haven't got around to reading it. :( Hope you enjoy your books!

    And your daughter is adorable! :)

    Here is my haul: IMM (36)

    ReplyDelete