Monday, February 04, 2013

Kindle on discount!

kindle-roto-300x75._V377262149_[1]

Amazon is having a kindle sale right on time for Valentine’s Day! Why not get infinite reading possibilities for your loved one? The basic kindle is as low as 69$! I would buy one if I didn’t already have one lol I am even tempted to have one with amazon.ca and one with amazon.com … but that’s another story haha.

You are more of a kindle fire type of girl? Well you can get one for only 159$!

You’re even fancier? Well worry not, Amazon got you covered too! For a limited time, you can get 50$ off on Kindle Fire HD 8.9" tablets when you use the code FIRELOVE at checkout.

fireHD8.9-promo-gw-v4._V377259769_[1]

Happy Shopping my friends!

tynsig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :

  1. The basic kindle is always $69 in the U.S. I have one and find it easier to use than my Kindle Touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? last time I checked it was 89$ *confused* lol

      Delete