Sunday, February 10, 2013

Premade buttons for sale!

Hello you guys!

I have premade some buttons I am offering for 12$ a piece (instead of 20$ for a custom made). I will change the text to something of your choice and will send you a big and a small version of the same button. Other changes can be made, we’ll have to discuss. I am selling a single one of each (so no one will have the same button as you!). Email me TyngaUF(a)gmail.com if interested :)

premade3premade1premade2premade1

Nothing to your liking? Order your custom made button!

tynsig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment