**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Random Act of Kindness: March Edition

Want to learn more about RAK? Visit the Book Soulmates blog!

------------------------------

Unfortunately, I did not receive any RAK this month, but I did offer three.

** This month I decided to offer a custom button design ( 20$ value) to the first person offering me a RAK! On top of sending someone a book, of course ^^ Will you be the lucky one?**

My March wish list!

  • Winterblaze by Kristen Callihan
  • Pulse by Patrick Carman
  • Wraith by Phaedra Weldon

  • Thirteen – Kelley Armstrong

  • Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick (HC pls)

  • Fury’s Kiss by Karen Chance

  • Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock

  • Shifter's Wolf: Masques + Wolfsbane by Patricia Briggs

If you wish to offer me one of those books, all you have to do is email me at Tyngauf AT gmail .com and I will give you my mailing addy. I moved this fall so make sure you don’t use my old addy if you’ve sent me something in the past :)

Thank you!

tynsig

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. Oh I just love Patricia Briggs and have her on my wishlist as well :)

    Send you an email now-have a great day!

    Sarabeth
    The Next Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to read this book anyway is there any channel who tell new releases of books etc? I am using charter spectrum services if there is any channel then do tell me

    ReplyDelete