**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Monday, February 04, 2013

Tynga’s Designs

Packages | A la Carte | Premade Designs | Portfolio | Hire Me | Wait List

tyngasdesign

Welcome to Tynga’s Designs!

Looking for a new look for your little corner of the internet? Your blog is on blogger.com? Then you are at the right place!

I will design your blog with a per hour fee (with a cap of course!) so you get the best out of your money!
Want something clean and simple? Why would you pay as much as someone who wants something that’s completely out of the box?
You’d prefer something flashier? Worry not, I got you covered and I promise it won’t be overpriced!

What past clients had to say:

Very much delighted with Tynga's creation!  Tynga is exceptionally creative and very accommodating! ” –Heather

The design Tynga made was fantastic. I love the bright colors and the images she used. My favorite part of it all is that she made my blog easier to navigate around. I would recommend her for any blog project.” – Tayte

Tynga's design is simply fuss-free and straight to the point. She took my input into consideration and created something wonderful for me. It was a joy working with her!” –Nikki

You are AMAZING. Really, truly amazing. I love it all!!” -Arely

For more information, or put in an order,
please email me at TyngaUF(a)gmailDOTcom

tynsig

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

6 People left their mark' :

  1. Good luck on this new (well kinda old) venture. I'm sure you'll have tons of customers in no time, you're truly talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me how you did the slideshow thing on your blog? I saw it on a lot of blogs but I'm still trying to figure it out :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here are 5 diff tutorials on how to do it: http://t.co/9jkzYH2

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!!! *Hugs*

      Delete