Saturday, October 02, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox
Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)

 
Mentioned in the vlog:
For Review:
Ascendant by Diana Peterfreund
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
 
Won:
Twice Bitten by Chloe Neill (Thanks Tawania)
 

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

8 People left their mark' :

  1. That is so cool you're a hockey fan! Hockey is huge in my house, but we're San Jose Sharks fans. Devin Setoguchi, #16, is my absolute favorite.

    Can't wait to see your review on Halo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky, Halo sounds amazing. Happy reading. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to read your review of Halo. It sounds like such a great book!
    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halo is on my wishlist! Have a great time reading. I really enjoy Vlogs even though I don't have the courage to make one myself.
    Here's what I got In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read them all! Which can mean only one thing, I'm jealous of you! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome IMM! I really hope that you enjoy all of your books!

    I'm a new follower!

    You can check out my IMM here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Ascendant is SOOOOOOOO good!

    I can't wait to read your review of it!

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for your review of Halo it looks like a good one! Here is my Imm

    http://moiraethefatesbookreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete