Thursday, July 08, 2010

Trailer Thursday: Torment by Lauren Kate

This meme was inspired both by Dark Fairie Tales and Stop, Drop and Read.
 
Well as you guys know I loved Fallen and Torment’s release date (Sept. 30th 2010) is getting closer and closer! Random House just released the official trailer and I thought I would share with you!
 
No spoilers in the trailer, and honestly it’s more a teaser than a trailer, so fear not! You can watch it safely *grins*
 
 
Awww, I can’t wait to get my hands on one of those babies!
What do you think?

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

1 Person left their mark:

  1. oohh thats the first time I've seen that! LOVE IT!! I too can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Torment.

    ReplyDelete