**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Sunday, July 04, 2010

BBAW Subscription

I waited a long time before deciding to subscribe to the BBAW because the subscription process first looked so complicated, but I decided to dive in anyway, and give it a shot =)

If you wonder how to get into the competition, please visit this link for more info: BBAW award 2010 - Registration Process. Or click here to fill the form!

Tynga’s Reviews Niche:

Best Speculative Fiction Book Blog—This blog offers the best consistently excellent reviews, recommendations, analyses, and other content in fantasy, science fiction, horror, and/or paranormal books. The blog may cover several of these subgenres or just one.

The five posts I choose to represent my blog:

My review of Graceling by Kristin Cashore

My review of Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

My Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead review

My review of Shift by Rachel Vincent

My Paranormal Summer Fest launch post

 

Tynga’s Reviews Award:

Best Author Interviews—This blogger does his or her research and asks the questions no one else does. These interviews are top-notch. Note that this award reflects the quality of the interviews, not the popularity of the person being interviewed.

Here are the 5 Interviews/Guest Post I chose:

My interview with Cassandra Clare

My chat with Tate Hallaway

My interview with Jeaniene Frost

My interview with cover artist Tony Mauro

Guest Post with Becca Fitzpatrick

 

It was really hard to choose only 5 posts for each category, hopefully I made the right choices =)

This competition is kind of making me anxious, “Posts submitted for consideration are well written and have been proofread for spelling and general grammatical errors.” is one of the criteria, and I’m afraid my English might not be good enough because it’s not my main language. Either way, I’m not registering with the ultimate goal of winning, but I’m hoping to meet some great new bloggers, so in the end, I can’t loose =)

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :

  1. Good luck in BBAW! Your author interviews are always amazing. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck in your chosen categories! I'm going for the Eclectic one myself but we'll see. Can't wait to see all the sites participating!

    ReplyDelete