**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Lost Saint Cover Contest

Yes guys, it’s me again begging for your votes lol

There is another Cover Contest going on, this one is for The Lost Saint by Bree Despain, and the winners (one chosen by Bree, one by votes) will win an ARC of the book and some more goodies!

So here’s my entry: which is #2

but there are tons, ok 22, pretty entries, so head over and vote for your favorite!

Here are some other covers I really like ^^

Click HERE to vote!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. wow. that cover is brilliant! yOu are so good at covers, you have my vote :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, we can do this?! I thought it was supposed to be anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - It's annonymous because they don't write on the contest page who did them, but on the voting page it says, and I quote "please tell all your friends and family to come vote for you" so I don't think there's a problem.

    ReplyDelete