Saturday, July 10, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox
Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every weeks =)
 
This week wasn’t a big week, but I got books I’ve been waiting for for a while so I’m really happy!
DSC00584
They are all for review!
First stop – The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting – Thank you Harper Collins!
Next a shiny and signed (!!) copy of My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent – Thank you Rachel! <3
and last but not least a copy of Blood Law by Jeannie Holmes – Thank you Random House!
 
I just came back from my best friends wedding as I am writing this and I thought I’d share a picture with you, I won’t post a pic of her ‘cause she would kill me but here’s my boyfriend and I at the church =)
 
 

How was your week?

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

15 People left their mark' :

  1. cute pic of you guys :)

    I'm hanging out for The Body Finder as well... I've pre-orderedit, but not due for release until November. I know (!) Cant wait to hear what you think of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Lovely pic! Thanks for sharing!

    Enjoy your reads!

    Hope you have a chance to check out my IMM!
    Thanks,
    The Unread Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that dress looks really nice (at least the top half ;)

    I'm also waiting for The Body Finder...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both make a beautiful pair!=)


    The Blood Law cover is nice but I like the other one a bit more!=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, you two look great in that pic.:)
    Blood Law looks interesting. The cover is very striking.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your reviews on these! I have my Soul to Save, but I have yet to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwh, sweet picture!

    Congrats on the books you got this week. I can't wait to read The Body Finder as well!

    Check out our Mailbox at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great week! You have a lot of sweet reading in your future :D Here is what I got.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked The Body Finder so hope you enjoy it too. I'll look out for your review of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books! 2 are on my wishlist, so I look forward to your reviews:)

    Lovely picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The books look good and your pic looks great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello, do you have winners for BIG GIVEAWAY?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mandarina - Yes they were drawn and contacted, I'm just waiting for confirmation from the last winner before I announce them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice books! I've heard awesome things about TBF, I totally need to read my copy still. Hope you enjoy all three!

    And aww, that's a cute pic of you and your boyfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely picture! :) And great mailbox this week.

    If you would like to stop by and check out my Monday's Beginnings, and what I got last week...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete