**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Question!?

question%20mark

I have been discovering some great deals on highly anticipated books, and I’ve been thinking about creating a permanent page on my blog, where I would list them all. And I was wondering if you guys would be interested?

It would appear under a format similar to this:

October 2010:

Crescendo by Becca Fiztpatrick – 7,49$ as of 2010/07/16

Alpha by Rachel Vincent – 5,24$ as of 2010/07/16

And so on, for the great books I found for cheaper than Amazon.

 

You can vote here or on the left side bar, and please feel free to leave a comment if you have suggestions, or different ideas, or even if you think it’s completely dumb (but please stay polite ^^)

Should I create a "Deal Page" where I would list Upcoming release books for discount I found?


Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. I think this a great idea and maybe set it up so others can add the ones they find too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! I buy lots of books and would like to find good deals. I know they're out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bring it on!!!

    especially from the book depository which ships to Australia!

    xx

    ReplyDelete