Friday, July 16, 2010

Question!?

question%20mark

I have been discovering some great deals on highly anticipated books, and I’ve been thinking about creating a permanent page on my blog, where I would list them all. And I was wondering if you guys would be interested?

It would appear under a format similar to this:

October 2010:

Crescendo by Becca Fiztpatrick – 7,49$ as of 2010/07/16

Alpha by Rachel Vincent – 5,24$ as of 2010/07/16

And so on, for the great books I found for cheaper than Amazon.

 

You can vote here or on the left side bar, and please feel free to leave a comment if you have suggestions, or different ideas, or even if you think it’s completely dumb (but please stay polite ^^)

Should I create a "Deal Page" where I would list Upcoming release books for discount I found?


Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. I think this a great idea and maybe set it up so others can add the ones they find too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! I buy lots of books and would like to find good deals. I know they're out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bring it on!!!

    especially from the book depository which ships to Australia!

    xx

    ReplyDelete