Sunday, October 25, 2009

Offering blog design services!



Hi everyone!



I enjoy playing with Photoshop and webcoding so I thought it could be a great thing to offer my services to fellow bloggers for a fair and original fee.



In fact I will work for you for books!



Services I offer:




I will customize a background (wallpaper) just for you.




If you are working on a special project, feel free to ask I might be able to help!



For more information please stop by!

To Celebrate my new blog, the first person to comment on that post will win a free button for their blog!

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. What a good idea. I might be taking you up on some design help soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very nice blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design stuff. You're very talented.

    ReplyDelete