Welcome to Tynga's Reviews — Where the story began. Reviews published before June 2017 may have simplified formatting. Thanks for being here. ♥

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Stacking The Shelves [462]

This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Tynga's Reviews! ♥



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, ebooks and of course audiobooks now that they are so prominent in the book community!


In other words, no matter the shape or form your book has – it belongs in Stacking the Shelves.


The Stacking the Shelves meme was originally created by me in 2012, before Madeleine started co-hosting with me on Reading Reality in 2017. She became the only host in 2021 when I became inactive and I am now happy to join as a participant!

---------------------

It's been years since I've participated to my own feature and I'm really thrilled to start participating again! I don't know yet if it'll be a weekly thing once again, but I will do my best to make a habit out of it once more! 🖤

This week was a really great one!




The books I'm most excited for are the special edition books 2-5 of Her Vicious Beasts series by E.P. Bali produced by Romance Cartel.

Her Vicious Beasts is one of my big discovery of 2024 and I'm completely obsessed with this series!

If you love Romance Cartel, I'm a rep for them and you can get 10% off with them with the code Tynga10 on pre-orders until September when my term ends!

I also received two pre-orders:

Bubbles by Tate James (I haven't read book 1 yet, don't look at me!)
Court of Lies and Deceit by Marion Blackwood (no, I haven't read book 1 and 2 either)



I received the ALC A Diary of a Mafia Princess by the lovely Elle Thorpe and I'm completely obsessed with the Saint View universe. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this crazy group of people and I refuse to shut up about it. I'm currently 20% into it!


Also, from Libby I got:



Kill Order by Tate James, the conclusion to the trilogy, and if I'm not mistaken, the whole Shadow Grove universe as well. I'm 70% into it, and I love it so much. Leon is my man 🖤

Thrilled to be back, I hope everyone has a great week!

Hey, I'm Tynga! Montreal-based mom of two and lifelong book lover. I started this blog in 2009 reviewing PNR and UF, and over the years my shelves expanded into Romantasy, Dark Romance, and Dark Rom-Com. This blog is the archive. These days, my bookish life lives mostly on TikTok. I also create reading journals through Tynga Publishing — designed by a reader, for readers.

Tiktok | Instagram | My Reading Journals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Inner Circle

Free 2026 Reading Bingo printable, occasional freebies and new-release updates for all Tynga Publishing reading journals.