**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Currently Reading: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

I don't have a full review this week- didn't quite have time to finish reading a sci-fi/fantasy book.  I can tell you that I'm in the middle of The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, and totally loving it!  I loved it from page one- the writing is superb.  The prose is almost lyrical in it's flow, and the plot is totally engaging in it's mystery.  I know that it's an older one; has anyone else read it?  Are there any parts that you especially loved or hated?  Tell me anything and everything except the very ending!

I always have at least two books going at once, so I'm also listening to The Dakota Cipher by William Dietrich in the car on the way to and from work.  It's the third book in the Ethan Gage series, which is sort of a historic fiction readalike to The DaVinci Code.  Really good!

The last update from my reading life.... I'm trying to complete the PopSugar Reading Challenge 2016.  You can see my latest progress here.  There are a couple items on the list that I could totally take recommendations for!  I've got less than four months left to complete this.  Leave a comment to recommend a book set in South Carolina, a romance set in the future, a book becoming a movie this year, a book published in 2016, a book and it's prequel, or a book about a road trip!  I thank you in advance for the recommendations!

I'll be back next Thursday with my final thoughts on The Night Circus.  See you then!

Marie

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. The Night Circus is really amazing. I need to reread it soon. It's just... so vivid and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Night Circus is one of my favourite books of all time! So glad you're enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete