Welcome to Tynga's Reviews — Where the story began. Reviews published before June 2017 may have simplified formatting. Thanks for being here. ♥

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Amazing Covers

This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Tynga's Reviews! ♥

Lots of beautiful covers have been revealed lately and I’ll keep this post short and sweet by post the covers only instead of joining the product description like I usually do.

Enjoy!

It kind of look radio active, not sure I like  // Yummy. ‘nough said.

Really like it, my favorite in the series  / /  I like the font and the color scheme.

A short story to be released next month, it’s ok. //  LIKE IT! A lot.

                                  Not a fan // LOVE the color scheme. The book looks on fire!

Bloodrose

Freaking amazing! I’m reading Wolfsbane right now and <3  //  Lovely!                                 

Hey, I'm Tynga! Montreal-based mom of two and lifelong book lover. I started this blog in 2009 reviewing PNR and UF, and over the years my shelves expanded into Romantasy, Dark Romance, and Dark Rom-Com. This blog is the archive. These days, my bookish life lives mostly on TikTok. I also create reading journals through Tynga Publishing — designed by a reader, for readers.

Tiktok | Instagram | My Reading Journals

6 People left their mark' :

  1. Thanks for showing off all of the pretty covers. Some of those I haven't even seen yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are quite a few that I hadn't seen yet; I'm especially excited for The Nightmare Garden because I loved The Iron Thorn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are some gorgeous covers! My wishlist has grown after seeing those!!

    Aislynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love all these covers!! I want them all! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't seen a couple of these yet. Thanks so much for sharing the pretties! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Infamous looks soo good! I really want to read this series but I haven't been able to start it.

    ReplyDelete

Join the Inner Circle

Free 2026 Reading Bingo printable, occasional freebies and new-release updates for all Tynga Publishing reading journals.